Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick and Tired of...?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 118 Total Views
1 mom liked this

From time to time life gets tough and we can become spiritually weak and weary. We may even catch ourselves saying; I'm sick and tired of  (my husband, my wife, the kids, my parents, my neighbors, my boss, coworkers, this one or that one..."You fill in the blank"! 

Thank God, He doesn't throw in the towel and get sick and tired of each one of us. It's because of His LOVE and unmerited GRACE precious ones!

We really need to take a good look at things. Are we perfect? Who is? You, Me, Them or God?

That's right...God is the "ONLY" Perfect One! When did we as a people become so extra perfect and in whose eyes are we so perfect? Surely not in God's eyes...let's remember the truth is in the Word of God and not of the World.  

The book of Romans 3:23 says; "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". 

Okay,  let's repeat that verse again... For ALL have sinned and FALL SHORT of the glory of God!!! 

Now that we have been served some really tasty "meat" from the gospel truth let's digest it by not expecting ourselves or others to be so extra PERFECT. Only God is perfect and He will change them just like He changes you and me...in His perfect timing! 

To sum this all up, let's turn our words and thoughts from a negative gloom into a POSITIVEbloom ...so instead of saying I am sick and tired....Say I am "well" and "rested" in God! 

* His Beloved and Our Cherished Friends, Be Patient, Be Forgiving, Be Humble, Be Compassionate, Be Ever Kind and Thankful.  Flourish in God's Peace, Word and Blessings!

► Like it  Email it Text it ► Live it ► 
Shared with Love and Encouragement    Real Talk ↵   
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nikkijr Nicole
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
So true. Sometimes we are influenced by the poison directed towards us from the enemy. Without meaning to it starts working on our character. Praise Yahweh for the grace and love that He has for His people. HalleluYah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

At this present age of mine, I have done enough mistakes and goof ups against God and others, that I can't point any finger at anyone for anything anymore.  When I find myself saying I'm sick and tired of this situation or person I'm having to deal with~  pretty soon a flood of memories bubble up of how patient and merciful God has been towards me.   I get humbled real quick.   I'm surprised God hasn't struck me with a bolt of lightening. surprise mini

ladybee2009
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Nikki, you got that right! 

Debbie, I am so feeling that I know what you mean. The life I was leading...omgoodness, I knew that the ONLY reason I made it through all the foolishness was because God's grace and mercy was upon me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)