Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DAILY SCRIPTURE-come share

Posted by (Michelle) on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:46 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one. If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the scripture without the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Psalm 30:5

For his anger lasts only a moment,
    but his favor lasts a lifetime!
Weeping may last through the night,
    but joy comes with the morning.

MarissaE
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this

This One Just Popped Up and I Thought It Was Perfect For Me

'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 NIV

God Bless
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for sharing this scripture :)

stephs5isenough Stephanie
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I found this one.  I need to put it up in our Sunday School room (we're youth teachers) but I thought I would share it here too.  It is a good verse.

“Command and teach these things. Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.” (1 Tim. 4:11–12)

stephs5isenough Stephanie
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)