Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something I found and love

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 104 Total Views
2 moms liked this

For christmas my inlaws got DH and I both Iphones and I was searching through apps and found a few I really love. I found one from TD Jakes called hope for every moment and that is so inspiring and I really enjoy it and I also found and app called good morning Lord and it has devotionals it it and prayer and a little place that has questions for you to answer and I really enjoy that too. I love finding inspirationsal and godly things like that to read and to journal about. The other day I was laying in bed and my phone buzzed and it was the reminder I had set for the devotional and next thing I know I had been laying there for two hourse into this and just having a great ol' time. I love love love it. I'm sure you might be able to find these in regualr book instead of an app if you dont have an iphone or ipad and if you do that these I encourage you to check them out and let me knwo what you think. Blessings to all.

~Nikki

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
stephs5isenough
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM

simple smileThat is a neat thing Nikki.  I like the fact that you got an alarm reminder to do your devotional when it came in.  When you get buzzed like that, you would be more likely to pause and do it because that is like a little nudge.   

We are Playing, Praying and Learning Together at:

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS.

Click my tag to follow me there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)