Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Matthew 6:26

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 149 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Word ↵
Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?

Trust in the LORD, Stand Firm and Stay Blessed!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee Archie 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I need this word so badly today, as my husband is still facing possible unemployment anytime.  I'm trying to keep my mind filled with God's word, so I will be kept safe.

jesusgirl76 Eva
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM
We need to be more like the birds, they don't worry and yet God always provides :) I am so sorry Lord for all the time I waste worrying
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ladybee2009
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM

You are safe with Him and God will provide. He always does!!! I noticed with myself, anxiety and stress would come upon me and then I'd get really sick. After this kept happening to me God showed me that I worried for absolutely  "NOTHING". He provided in every issue, every single time!!! I finally realized that everything I am, need, and have belongs to God and again I say EVERYTHING (family, bills, finances, circumstances, etc...). I also had to remember, we walk by faith and not by sight !!!

I pray for you, your husband and family. God's got you sweet sister and you've got the V~I~C~T~O~R~Y !!!

Quoting Debrowsky:

I need this word so badly today, as my husband is still facing possible unemployment anytime.  I'm trying to keep my mind filled with God's word, so I will be kept safe.

ladybee2009
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM

So so true precious sister!!! 

Quoting jesusgirl76:

We need to be more like the birds, they don't worry and yet God always provides :) I am so sorry Lord for all the time I waste worrying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN