Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scripture~Come Share 1/31

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Replies (11-16):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Matthew 16:25

If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:12 AM

Psalm 139:5

You go before me and follow me.
    You place your hand of blessing on my head.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Jeremiah 31:3

Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
    With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:14 AM

Revelation 21:6

And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:20 AM

1 John 3:16

We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:21 AM

John 16:22-24

So you have sorrow now, but I will see you again; then you will rejoice, and no one can rob you of that joy. 23 At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name. 24 You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN