Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scripture~ Come Share 2/11

Posted by (Michelle) on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:49 AM
  • 38 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:51 AM

2 Corinthians 5:17

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Psalm 91:1

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
    will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:54 AM

Psalm 17:8

Guard me as you would guard your own eyes.
    Hide me in the shadow of your wings.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:55 AM

James 5:16

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Colossians 1:6

This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is bearing fruit everywhere by changing lives, just as it changed your lives from the day you first heard and understood the truth about God’s wonderful grace.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Colossians 3: 1-2

Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand. Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:02 AM

Psalm 9:9

The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed,
    a refuge in times of trouble.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Psalm 32:8

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Isaiah 41:9-10

I have called you back from the ends of the earth,
    saying, ‘You are my servant.’
For I have chosen you
    and will not throw you away.
10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Luke 15:3-6

So Jesus told them this story: “If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders. When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)