Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~Come Share 3/4

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Replies (31-39):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Matthew 5:6

God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice,[a]
    for they will be satisfied.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Luke 1:45

You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Proverbs 16:24

Kind words are like honey—
    sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Hebrews 4:15-16

This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin. 16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Genesis 39:2

The Lord was with Joseph, so he succeeded in everything he did as he served in the home of his Egyptian master.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Genesis 39:23

The warden had no more worries, because Joseph took care of everything. The Lord was with him and caused everything he did to succeed.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Genesis 41:39-44

Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Since God has revealed the meaning of the dreams to you, clearly no one else is as intelligent or wise as you are. 40 You will be in charge of my court, and all my people will take orders from you. Only I, sitting on my throne, will have a rank higher than yours.”

41 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” 42 Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck. 43 Then he had Joseph ride in the chariot reserved for his second-in-command. And wherever Joseph went, the command was shouted, “Kneel down!” So Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of all Egypt. 44 And Pharaoh said to him, “I am Pharaoh, but no one will lift a hand or foot in the entire land of Egypt without your approval.”

ninamsi Nina~Admin
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Thanks for sharing this is such a good verse to meditate on.  I read the book of Colossians 3 times last week their is such treasures of knowlege in that book (well of course the whole bible but my husband and I both read this paticular book last week and there was so much to just soak in)  Thanks for sharing my sister.

Quoting ninamsi:

Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)