Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~Come Share 3/5

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Replies (51-60):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Romans 14:12

Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God. 13 So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Romans 14:21

It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything else if it might cause another believer to stumble.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Romans 14:23

But if you have doubts about whether or not you should eat something, you are sinning if you go ahead and do it. For you are not following your convictions. If you do anything you believe is not right, you are sinning.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Romans 15:2

We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Romans 15:5-6

May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Romans 16:1-2

I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deacon in the church in Cenchrea. Welcome her in the Lord as one who is worthy of honor among God’s people. Help her in whatever she needs, for she has been helpful to many, and especially to me

(I love reading about the women in the new testament.  Even these short messages encourage my heart. I also read a message about these verses a couple days ago. It really encouraged my heart.  I will share it.)

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Romans 16:3-4

Give my greetings to Priscilla and Aquila, my co-workers in the ministry of Christ Jesus. In fact, they once risked their lives for me. I am thankful to them, and so are all the Gentile churches.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Romans 16:6

Give my greetings to Mary, who has worked so hard for your benefit

Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Shazzam!  that was a head full of Godly wisdom to take on.   it's incredible,  ALL OF IT.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I enjoyed going through the book of Romans :)

Quoting Debrowsky:

Shazzam!  that was a head full of Godly wisdom to take on.   it's incredible,  ALL OF IT.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN