Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~4/2 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Galatians 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Romans 12:12

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this

1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Psalm 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Anyone reading a particular book this morning or chapter?  I'm hoping to dive into Jonah once my littles are off to school. (my phone is not working correctly which is what I use as an alarm and I overslept so I didnt get up as early as I usualy do to go over as much scripture as usual but I'm looking forward to reading the book of Jonah during babys nap time :)  Lord is there anything else you would like me to read today?  Please direct me to what it is that you want my heart and mind to be filled with.  Thank you Jesus.

LaShawnRenee
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaShawnRenee
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 Corinthians 1:25 KJV

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
LaShawnRenee
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM
2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)