Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~Come Share 4/6

Posted by (Michelle) on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:37 AM
  • 48 Replies
  • 422 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Mark 1:15

“The time has come,”Y)"> he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believeZ)"> the good news!”AA)">

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Mark 1:17

“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Mark 1:30-31

Simon’s mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they immediately told Jesus about her. 31 So he went to her, took her hand and helped her up.AP)"> The fever left her and she began to wait on them.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Mark 1:32-34

That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. 33 The whole town gathered at the door, 34 and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Mark 1:35

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.

(Jesus is our greatest example.  His life is instruction and here we see that He knew the importance of going away from everything finding an undisturbed place to pray)

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Mark 1:38-39

Jesus replied, “Let us go somewhere else—to the nearby villages—so I can preach there also. That is why I have come.” 39 So he traveled throughout Galilee, preaching in their synagogues and driving out demons.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Mark 1:40-41

A man with leprosy[h] came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can make me clean.”

41 Jesus was indignant.[i] He reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” 42 Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Mark 2:1-2

A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. They gathered in such large numbersB)"> that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:08 AM

Mark 2:3-5

Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Mark 2:15-17

While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)