Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~Come Share 4/21

Posted by (Michelle) on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:23 AM
  • 73 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.  Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children.  Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!! 

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:26 AM

John 3:31-32

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. 32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Matthew 5:16

In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Revelation 1:8

“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end, says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”

livingmydestiny Michelle

Philippians 4:13

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

livingmydestiny Michelle

Psalm 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart,
    that I might not sin against you.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:29 AM

John 14:27

“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

livingmydestiny Michelle

Matthew 28:20

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

livingmydestiny Michelle

Psalm 91:4

He will cover you with his feathers.
    He will shelter you with his wings.

His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Romans 8:18

Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)