Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women seeking God Part 2 of Mary of Magdalene

Posted by (Belindah~ Admin) on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Last Monday I recieved a call that every  mother dreads, one of my children was severely injured.  Their dad was with them, and they were in doctors care nothing else to do but pray.  Through this ordeal I kept my faith and kept praying.  My son is still in the hospital, and will be for awhile, but God has him.  For some reason Mary of Magdalene keeps crossing my mind over the last nine days.

I started studying on her again.  One of the things that stood out to me about her, was she waited.  She waited in the garden while Peter and John left.  She stood her ground in her faith and she was rewarded by being the first person who saw Jesus after his crucification.

If you are going through hard times, please stand and wait.  God will reward you.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ninamsi Nina~Admin
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I will be praying for your son. You are correct, we only have to wait. God does not need us to do anything else. We should not wait in fear or doubt that God will not make a way out of no way. We should praise God for blessing us and thank him for what he will do for us in the future.
sweetnana1964
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Oh Belinda, I am so sorry. I will be keeping your son and your whole family in my prayers

stephs5isenough Stephanie
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)