Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God is Your Refuge - Deuteronomy 33:27

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 98 Total Views

* Word for Today *
Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Deuteronomy 33:27 NKJV (Easy Reader)
The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, ‘Destroy!’

* Note for Today *
We are God's people and it is He Who protects and provides for us. We need not worry about enemies, God's got our back. As verse 27 says; "The eternal God is your refuge...". Let's read verse 27 over and over again until we really get it and hide it in our hearts!

* Prayer for Today *
Lord, I pray the strength of and perfect peace for all of the saints of God. I thank You for Your most divine shield of protection keeping our families and friends safe underneath Your everlasting arms from any harm, danger or troubles that is seen or unseen by us. I praise You and thank You for providing our each and every need just as You have promised. Thank You for the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In Jesus' name I magnify You.  Amen.

Precious Ones,  Rejoice in Your Portion. Stay So Blessed!

Prayer and Word
with  Lady Bee  

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
foran
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Amen so true
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)