Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He Saves - Hebrews 7:25

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 128 Total Views
1 mom liked this

* Word for Today *
Hebrews 7:25 KJV
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 7:25 NKJV (Easy Reader)
Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

* Note for Today * 
Jesus is our "Intercessor" in prayer and eternally. We can take a look at John 14:6 which says; Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me". Jesus is our "Affirmation"!

* Prayer for Today *
Loving Father of All the Glory, I thank You for teaching me how to pray and just how important it is to our relationship. The privilege to intercede in prayer for my family and others as You intercede for us all too. Lord I feel so extra close to You when I pray and a peace filled with Your pleasure comes over me. Thank You for saving me and writing my name in the book of the Lamb. May You continue draw me near and carry me in Your tender loving arms. I gracefully humble myself to You in Christ. Amen.

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee Archie 

undefined
www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ninamsi Nina~Admin
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
A woonderful word and prayer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN