Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Romans 8:1-2

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 114 Total Views
1 mom liked this

* Word for Today *
Romans 8:1-2 KJV
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:1-2 NKJV (Easy Reader)
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

* Note for Today *
Let us make sure we do not pass unduly judgement onto others. By doing so we have actually condemned ourselves too. Keep in mind that even (John 3:17) says; For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. Let Go and Let God!

* Prayer for Today *
O' Righteous One, may I stay low and let You be the Judge of all things. As I fear Your wrath and want no condemnation to fall upon me, help me to not condemn others either. May I walk according to the Spirit for Father God it is You who is Creator which is always in control and only You can save by grace. I pray salvation for and forgiveness of all of my family near and far in the name of our blessed Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ninamsi Nina~Admin
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My prayer is that I may see others as a God sees me. God only sees the light within me. Loves covers all sin. My carnal eyes are unable to respond the light of God and are unwilling to forgive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN