Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Luke 10:25-29

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

* Word for Today *
Luke 10:25-29 KJV
And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. 29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

Luke 10:25-29 NKJV (Easy Reader)
And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 26 He said to him, “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?” 27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’ 28 And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.” 29 But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

* Note for Today *
Who are your neighbors you may ask? EVERYONE all around us! Be a good neighbor and always be there!!!

* Prayer for Today *
Father God inspire us, Your servants and guide us making provisions for us to help our neighbor.  May we see the urgency in being a good "useful neighbor" and not just a "useless spectator". Let the good deed that is done by Your faithful servant be to Your glory and exemplify the love and light of Jesus. Amen.  

Hope You Have a Glorious Blessed Day and Weekend Cafemom's!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ninamsi Nina~Admin
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I thank the Lord for loving me and all of us.  I thank God for teaching this young lawyer and us as well.  If he had not asked Jesus the question the lesson regarding LOVE would never have been taught. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)