Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hebrews 10:24-25

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 93 Total Views
2 moms liked this

* Word for Today *
Hebrews 10:24-25 KJV
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Hebrews 10:24-25 NKJV (Easy Reader)

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another,and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

* Note for Today *
It is our duty as Christian brothers and sisters to encourage, raise and lift one another in love. What ever you do, do it with KINDNESS, CONSIDERATION and most of all LOVE!!!

* Prayer for Today *
Father of love and grace, I humbly ask You to decrease my fleshly self. Increase me in You the likeness of Christ. Show me how to constantly encourage and lift up family and others so as not to break them down.  May all You send me to accomplish be pleasing unto You God and bring You tremendous glory because You are so worthy of all the praise. In the matchless name of Jesus I love You and thank You. AMEN.

BELOVED CAFEMOM's, MAY GOD SHINE ON and THROUGH YOU and ME.  WE ARE BLESSED to BE A BLESSING!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
natural_s
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for that. It was good.

Angels_on_Guard Mersija~Admin
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it,i also prayed the prayer below.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)