Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 8/20 Come Share

God's word is incredible to say the least. It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together. You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today. Maybe something you read or was just on your heart. You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one. If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste. Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children. Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!!

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:11 AM
Replies (11-20):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:23 AM

1 Corinthians 1:1-3

If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:23 AM

1 Corinthians 1:4-7

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:24 AM

John 15:1-2

“I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.

livingmydestiny Michelle

2 Corinthians 5:17

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

livingmydestiny Michelle

Psalm 91:11

For he will order his angels
    to protect you wherever you go.

livingmydestiny Michelle

Isaiah 40:31

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Jeremiah 1:5

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
    Before you were born I set you apart
    and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”

livingmydestiny Michelle

Matthew 22:36-40

“Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?”

37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”

livingmydestiny Michelle

John 4:24

For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Acts 17:30

“God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN