Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 8/28 Come Share

God's word is incredible to say the least. It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together. You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today. Maybe something you read or was just on your heart. You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one. If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste. Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children. Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!!

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Replies (51-55):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Matthew 22:36-40

Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Psalm 32:8

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
    I will advise you and watch over you.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 5:09 AM

2 Corinthians 13:11

Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.

MissMelanieC
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Psalms 91:15-16 

15 He calls to me and I answer him: in distress I am at his side, I rescue him and bring him honour.

16 I shall satisfy him with long life, and grant him to see my salvation.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Thanks for sharing :)

Quoting MissMelanieC:

Psalms 91:15-16 

15 He calls to me and I answer him: in distress I am at his side, I rescue him and bring him honour.

16 I shall satisfy him with long life, and grant him to see my salvation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)