Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY GROUP TODAY

Posted by (Sylvia) on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 120 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I'm going to my women's bible study group today and focusing on God and Jesus. My first meeting with WOMEN HELPING WOMEN went well last night. I have to focus on getting to know myself, realize my  hopes and dreams. I  had a life before iknew my ex sSO and i want to know that part of me again. The lady there gave me a pamphlet about a safety plan.My ex SO has a job now and he is working 3rd shift. I get a break startign tomorrow night. Hopefully he'll save enough money to get an apartment. I can't see myself  dealing with him into the holiday season i'll be unhapy and miserable. So i'm going to try to save enough money so that ican rent a hotel room then maybe i'll get a break from him until i can get him out of my place. I'm alive and God has blessed me . I'm going to foucus on the good things and not the bad things.

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure about all that has happened between the two of you, but I can see that you are making good, bold steps to walk out the faith you have in Jesus.  So glad to hear you have joined a Bible Study,  hope you keep your eyes in the Word of God and get to know His ways and see Him talking to you.
I pray for His Spirit to fill you with courage, lots of new wisdom and resolve to do things different.  May there be protection and covering of your heart and mind from the enemy of your soul and the influence of this world. 
Keep moving towards the Kingdom of God on that narrow path with your beautiful face looking at Him all the time.  God loves you immensely  :)

Khanfan
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Praise God! I'm real proud of you for taking these steps.  You are in my prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)