Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phil 4:6 Signature (Updated)

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 429 Total Views
5 moms liked this

If you do take any or all please just let me know so that I know if people like this idea or not! Thanks!

Any favorite scriptures you'd like made into a signature or picture? Let me know. 

I will make any scripture for you. You have the option to let me choose the background, or you can post your own background you would like it on. I usually use nature or spiritual based backgrounds for scriptures posts. 

You also have the option to have your name on it or the groups name on it if you choose. 

I do mind having them shared everywhere. or by anyone. Even if you send it to someone else. That is fine...I do not own any rights to the pictures or scriptures obviously. I obtain my pics off of the internet so they are not my own to begin with. 

I will try to have them done in a timely fashion, but please acknowledge that I do have 2 kids and one on the way. It may take a bit if thisactually hits off as I hope. 

PLEASE feel free to request more than one at a time if you wish. One this is a great way for me to learn more scripture, or remember scriptures I have forgotten. And I enjoy using my creative side.

And last, but not least. I use the NIV version for a Bible. If you do not or prefer another version, please post the scripture you want (word for word) so that I can get it correct, otherwise it will be done in NIV!

Have a blessed day!

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stacia101 Stacia
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Please and Thank you!!!

3LittleNutBells
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Here you go, let me know what you think. I have other backgrounds I can use too if you don't like this one. BTW, I love this scripture thanks for sharing it with me today!

Quoting Stacia101:

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Please and Thank you!!!

stephs5isenough Stephanie
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Thank You for this offer.  I would like to have this with the scripture you used.

Thank You.

Just click my tag

3LittleNutBells
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Sorry, got confused...which background, the one you posted? and the Phillipians scripture?

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You for this offer.  I would like to have this with the scripture you used.

Thank You.

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I'm sorry.  I think I was having a 'dingy' moment.

Could I get one with Jeremiah 29:11?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thank You.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Sorry, got confused...which background, the one you posted? and the Phillipians scripture?

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You.

Click my siggy and follw me to:

LIVING IN THE ARMS OF JESUS.

3LittleNutBells
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

It's no problem. LOL. I love that scripture too. You ladies are amazing picking out scriptures that I love! 

Quoting stephs5isenough:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thank You.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You.

Stacia101 Stacia
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM

If its not to much trouble, I like the woman praying in your original post.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Here you go, let me know what you think. I have other backgrounds I can use too if you don't like this one. BTW, I love this scripture thanks for sharing it with me today!

Quoting Stacia101:

Please and Thank you!!!

3LittleNutBells
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Hope you like it. If not let me know and I can change whatever you need! :)

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You.

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM

This is beautiful  (Great pic and font).  Thank You so much for offering this for us.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Hope you like it. If not let me know and I can change whatever you need! :)

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Quoting stephs5isenough:

Thank You.

3LittleNutBells
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

It is no problem. I enjoy doing this and I want to make them spefically for the person asking. How's this?

Quoting Stacia101:

If its not to much trouble, I like the woman praying in your original post.

Quoting 3LittleNutBells:

Quoting Stacia101:

Please and Thank you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)