Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you do take any or all please just let me know so that I know if people like this idea or not! Thanks!

Any favorite scriptures you'd like made into a signature or picture? Let me know. 

I will make any scripture for you. You have the option to let me choose the background, or you can post your own background you would like it on. I usually use nature or spiritual based backgrounds for scriptures posts. 

You also have the option to have your name on it or the groups name on it if you choose. 

I do mind having them shared everywhere. or by anyone. Even if you send it to someone else. That is fine...I do not own any rights to the pictures or scriptures obviously. I obtain my pics off of the internet so they are not my own to begin with. 

I will try to have them done in a timely fashion, but please acknowledge that I do have 2 kids and one on the way. It may take a bit if thisactually hits off as I hope. 

PLEASE feel free to request more than one at a time if you wish. One this is a great way for me to learn more scripture, or remember scriptures I have forgotten. And I enjoy using my creative side.

And last, but not least. I use the NIV version for a Bible. If you do not or prefer another version, please post the scripture you want (word for word) so that I can get it correct, otherwise it will be done in NIV!

Have a blessed day!

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Replies (21-21):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

How beautiful.  Love these :)  Praise God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)