Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 9/28 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:08 AM
  • 56 Replies
  • 383 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least. It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together. You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today. Maybe something you read or was just on your heart. You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one. If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste. Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children. Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I just wanted to do a little something different today and start out with a prayer :)

Lord Jesus I just want to share my heart with you today.  Good morning my king. Good morning my friend.  I am so thankful to spend time with you.  How amazingly wonderful you are to me and all your people.  You love us so much.  I thank you for allowing me to open your word and to allow my mind and heart to explore your truth.  Lead me to what you want me to read today and may it root in my heart and the heart of those who read it.  Father those who are suppose to share scriptures today draw them here.  Thank you Lord.  May we apply what you share with us.  I thank you and ask this in Jesus name amen.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Psalm 37:3

Trust in the Lord and do good.
    Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.

livingmydestiny Michelle

Psalm 37:4

Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you your heart’s desires.

livingmydestiny Michelle

Psalm 37:5

Commit everything you do to the Lord.
    Trust him, and he will help you.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Psalm 37:7

Be still in the presence of the Lord,
    and wait patiently for him to act.
Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
    or fret about their wicked schemes.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Psalm 37:8

Stop being angry!
    Turn from your rage!
Do not lose your temper—
    it only leads to harm.

(Lord for those who are dealing with anger I ask that you help them get to the root of the problem and may you remove it so that they no longer have to be bound by it.  May they then choose to walk in love.  Show them how to do that and what that means.  I ask this in Jesus name amen.)

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Psalm 37:23

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.

(Thank you Jesus)

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Psalm 37:27

Turn from evil and do good,
    and you will live in the land forever.

(Lord today help us to turn from evil.  Show us where it is present in our lives in our hearts and may we turn from it.  Thank you for the door of escape that is always available and thank you so much for your incredible mercy.  I ask this in Jesus name amen.)

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Psalm 37:30

The godly offer good counsel;
    they teach right from wrong.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Psalm 37:34

Put your hope in the Lord.
    Travel steadily along his path.
He will honor you by giving you the land.
    You will see the wicked destroyed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)