Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~10/2 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least. It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together. You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today. Maybe something you read or was just on your heart. You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one. If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste. Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children. Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!!

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Matthew 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Matthew 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Deuteronomy 31:6

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:11 AM
2 moms liked this

John 3:16

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Romans 5:8

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Romans 8:37-39

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Galatians 2:20

My old self has been crucified with Christ.[a] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God’s law.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Galatians 5:13

For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Ephesians 4:1-2

Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)