Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 10/22 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:56 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least. It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together. You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today. Maybe something you read or was just on your heart. You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one. If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste. Also if someone already shared a scripture that also was on your heart please share it again it is so neat to see how God is speaking the same thing to his children. Thank you Lady lets keep this post filled!!!

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Psalm 73:26

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
    but God remains the strength of my heart;
    he is mine forever.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Romans 8:5

Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Romans 8:6

So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Romans 8:7-8

For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will. That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Romans 8:12-14

Therefore, dear brothers and sisters,[e] you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do. 13 For if you live by its dictates, you will die. But if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature,[f] you will live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children[g] of God.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Romans 8:15

So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children.[h] Now we call him, “Abba, Father.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM

Romans 8:18

Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Romans 8:23

And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children,[j] including the new bodies he has promised us.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Romans 8:31

What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Romans 8:35-37

Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[o]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)