Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 1/11 ~ Come Share

livingmydestiny
Today at 7:09 AM
Posted by (Michelle) on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:09 AM
  • 44 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

1 Corinthians 13:13

Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM

1 Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Philippians 4:8

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Galatians 5:22-23

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Isaiah 43:17-19

“But forget all that—
    it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
19 For I am about to do something new.
    See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
    I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Romans 12:2

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Galatians 6:9

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Proverbs 11:25

The generous will prosper;
    those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)