Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 4/19 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:35 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:37 AM

Jeremiah 31:3

Long ago the Lord said to Israel:
“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.
    With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:38 AM

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:39 AM

John 15:4-5

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.

“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Acts 20:24

But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:43 AM

John 7:38

Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Psalm 90:12

Teach us to realize the brevity of life,
    so that we may grow in wisdom.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Matthew 9:37

He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Psalm 107:29

He calmed the storm to a whisper
    and stilled the waves.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 6:47 AM

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13

And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows. 13 May he, as a result, make your hearts strong, blameless, and holy as you stand before God our Father when our Lord Jesus comes again with all his holy people. Amen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)