Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scripture~ 7/7 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Peter 12:5

But while Peter was in prison, the church prayed very earnestly for him.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Peter 12:9-11

So Peter left the cell, following the angel. But all the time he thought it was a vision. He didn’t realize it was actually happening. 10 They passed the first and second guard posts and came to the iron gate leading to the city, and this opened for them all by itself. So they passed through and started walking down the street, and then the angel suddenly left him.

11 Peter finally came to his senses. “It’s really true!” he said. “The Lord has sent his angel and saved me from Herod and from what the Jewish leaders[c] had planned to do to me!”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Peter 12:12

When he realized this, he went to the home of Mary, the mother of John Mark, where many were gathered for prayer.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Colossians 4:2

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Mark 1:35

Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Matthew 14:23

After sending them home, he went up into the hills by himself to pray. Night fell while he was there alone.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Luke 9:28

About eight days later Jesus took Peter, John, and James up on a mountain to pray.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Luke 22:39-46

Then, accompanied by the disciples, Jesus left the upstairs room and went as usual to the Mount of Olives. 40 There he told them, “Pray that you will not give in to temptation.”

41 He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.” 43 Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him. 44 He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.[a]

45 At last he stood up again and returned to the disciples, only to find them asleep, exhausted from grief. 46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them. “Get up and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:52 AM

1 Thessalonians 5:17

Never stop praying.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Ephesians 6:18

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)