Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scripture~ 7/7 Come Share

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Replies (11-15):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Philippians 1:3-4

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy,

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Colossians 1:3

We always pray for you, and we give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

1 Timothy 2:1-2

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

James 5:13-14

Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises. 14 Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this

James 5:16

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)