Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 7/8 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:11 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 179 Total Views
1 mom liked this

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Ephesians 6:16

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:16 AM
2 moms liked this

2 Corinthians 5:6-7

So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. For we live by believing and not by seeing.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Matthew 9:22

Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Matthew 15:28

Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Matthew 21:21-22

And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Mark 10:52

And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Acts 14:9-10

He listened to Paul speaking. And Paul, looking intently at him and seeing that he had faith to be made well, said in a loud voice, “Stand upright on your feet.” And he sprang up and began walking.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Acts 15:8-9

When they arrived he declared, “You know that from the day I set foot in the province of Asia until now 19 I have done the Lord’s work humbly and with many tears. I have endured the trials that came to me from the plots of the Jews. 20 I never shrank back from telling you what you needed to hear, either publicly or in your homes. 21 I have had one message for Jews and Greeks alike—the necessity of repenting from sin and turning to God, and of having faith in our Lord Jesus.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Mark 9:23

“What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.”

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)