Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 7/10 Come share

Posted by (Michelle) on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:34 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:38 AM

John 8:12

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:40 AM

John 8:31-32

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:41 AM

John 8:36

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:41 AM

John 9:6

When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. And He said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:42 AM

John 9:31

Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:42 AM

John 10:10

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:43 AM

John 10:14

I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:43 AM

John 10:27

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Romans 12:2

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)