Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures 7/15 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:31 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 142 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Genesis 39:20-21

So he took Joseph and threw him into the prison where the king’s prisoners were held, and there he remained. 21 But the Lord was with Joseph in the prison and showed him his faithful love. And the Lord made Joseph a favorite with the prison warden.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Genesis 40:15

For I was kidnapped from my homeland, the land of the Hebrews, and now I’m here in prison, but I did nothing to deserve it.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:36 AM

Psalm 105:18-19

They bruised his feet with fetters
    and placed his neck in an iron collar.
19 Until the time came to fulfill his dreams,[a]
    the Lord tested Joseph’s character.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Genesis 39:42

Before long, the warden put Joseph in charge of all the other prisoners and over everything that happened in the prison.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:40 AM

Psalm 66:10-12

You have tested us, O God;
    you have purified us like silver.
11 You captured us in your net
    and laid the burden of slavery on our backs.
12 Then you put a leader over us.[a]
    We went through fire and flood,
    but you brought us to a place of great abundance.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Genesis 41:41-44

Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” 42 Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck. 43 Then he had Joseph ride in the chariot reserved for his second-in-command. And wherever Joseph went, the command was shouted, “Kneel down!” So Pharaoh put Joseph in charge of all Egypt. 44 And Pharaoh said to him, “I am Pharaoh, but no one will lift a hand or foot in the entire land of Egypt without your approval.”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Genesis 45:5-8

But don’t be upset, and don’t be angry with yourselves for selling me to this place. It was God who sent me here ahead of you to preserve your lives. This famine that has ravaged the land for two years will last five more years, and there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. God has sent me ahead of you to keep you and your families alive and to preserve many survivors.a]">[a] So it was God who sent me here, not you! And he is the one who made me an adviserb]">[b] to Pharaoh—the manager of his entire palace and the governor of all Egypt.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Genesis 45:9-11

“Now hurry back to my father and tell him, ‘This is what your son Joseph says: God has made me master over all the land of Egypt. So come down to me immediately! 10 You can live in the region of Goshen, where you can be near me with all your children and grandchildren, your flocks and herds, and everything you own. 11 I will take care of you there, for there are still five years of famine ahead of us. Otherwise you, your household, and all your animals will starve.’”

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Genesis 50:20

You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 5:49 AM

James 1:3-4

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN