Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Scriptures~ 7/16 Come Share

Posted by (Michelle) on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:37 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

God's word is incredible to say the least.  It is power, love, food for our soul, healing, life changing and so much.  I thought it would be a wonderful idea to start a daily post where we can share scripture together.  You would simply come and share a verse that stood out to you today.  Maybe something you read or was just on your heart.  You are welcome to share as many as you would like but I thought it would be really awesome if we were all able to do at least one.  If you don't have the time to type out your scripture here are 2 options (1) just write the words for example Luke 9:62 could be what you  would put in your reply (2) option is head over to http://www.biblegateway.com/ you can put in the scripture you want to share and it will pull it right up. Then all you would have to do is copy and paste.   

by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Matthew 7:7

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:38 AM

Psalm 91:1

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
    will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

livingmydestiny Michelle
1 mom liked this

1 Corinthians 13:13

Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

livingmydestiny Michelle

Acts 20:35

And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’

livingmydestiny Michelle

1 John 4:18

Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:39 AM

2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Proverbs 3:6

Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.

livingmydestiny Michelle
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Psalm 31:7

I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love,
    for you have seen my troubles,
    and you care about the anguish of my soul

livingmydestiny Michelle

Galatians 5:22-23

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

livingmydestiny Michelle

Ephesians 3:19

May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN