Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday!!!

Posted by (Patricia~Admin) on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 77 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Happy Monday! ❤️

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ninamsi Nina~Admin
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Good Afternoon!

We are expecting rain, wind and all of the rest of what comes with a storm later this afternoon and evening.  I hope I can make it home before it starts.  I am having an uneventful day so far.  We had a nice day yesterday.  My husband's oldest son's wife treated us to dinner yesterday.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  It is a blessing to spend time with family.  I hope you are having a pleasant day today.

Jethro178 Debbie
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Good afternoon all.  Well, my day started with beautiful sun shine and clear skies. But that didn't last!! Thunderstomes are something else. It poured really hard. It's not raining now, but it's cloudy and muggy.

redheadstar Patricia~Admin
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Afternoon ALL!  Yesterday We had thunderstorms and some rain.  It is a lot less humid than it was yesterday, I hope it travels down East to Nina and Debbie.

I am having a good day!!  I did some garden work and cleaning around the house. Today is my Son, Matts last day of school ( they had to make up a snow day)   It will be nice to sleep in a little late tomorrow morning.

Viank
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this
hello Ladies, praise God, wishing you a blessed Monday night as well. good night.
Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!    I feel better today, knowing we accomplished some needed projects outside.  a week ago, we had a viscious storm come through our area, with hail the size of gum balls!  needless to say some suffered a lot of house and yard damage.  I got my new plants and bushes covered just in time, and only lost one major branch from a tree.  We made it through!   but the clean up of leaves and debris is unbelievable.   still making my way through it all.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)