Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm BAAAAAACK

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 194 Total Views
Hi everyone. I know it's been a while and a lot of things have changed a lot since I had to leave CM a couple of years ago but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am Stephanie - Stepanies5 to some of you older members. I want to reconnect with many of you my old friends, but I am having difficulties figuring out all the current workings of CM. Anyway, if you know who I am, send me a friend invite. I want to reconnect with you.
I MISS YOU GUYS.
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jethro178 Debbie
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome back Stephanie. I wasn't around when you were before so it's nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing you in the group.

redheadstar Patricia~Admin
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Welcome Back Stephanie!!!!

Even tho we connect on Facebook,  I am glad to see YOU BACK!!   

Praise God!!!

To those who may not know- Stephanie is the one who created this group!!   

Jethro178 Debbie
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this

well then, a very big welcome back!! I love this group and all the ladies that are in it.

Quoting redheadstar:

Praise God!!!

JustTryinAgain
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this
So good seeing you Patricia. I'm glad to be back. Thank You so much for the Welcome back. 😀

Quoting redheadstar:

Praise God!!!

Jethro178 Debbie
by on Aug. 5, 2017 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

high five

GirlIsBlue114
by on Aug. 7, 2017 at 6:02 AM
3 moms liked this
I HAVE MISSED YOU!! It does my heart good to see you posting again, I almost can't believe it!:) I'm pretty much in shock right now. I'm so happy, you just made my morning Steph!!!
Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Aug. 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Stephanie, I have missed you so much.  Never thought I would hear from you again, so glad you are back.  we have been posting some of your older posts, and they are awesome.  You tapped into so many good sources.  Welcome, and may the life of God you began in this group, flow back through you in return! 

JustTryinAgain
by on Aug. 7, 2017 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this
HUGS ...... Good to see you again too Samantha. I'm glad you're here.

Quoting GirlIsBlue114: I HAVE MISSED YOU!! It does my heart good to see you posting again, I almost can't believe it!:) I'm pretty much in shock right now. I'm so happy, you just made my morning Steph!!!
JustTryinAgain
by on Aug. 7, 2017 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey Debbie. It's good seeing you. You've always been such a wonderful friend to me here at CM. It's good seeing you again.

Quoting Debrowsky:

Stephanie, I have missed you so much.  Never thought I would hear from you again, so glad you are back.  we have been posting some of your older posts, and they are awesome.  You tapped into so many good sources.  Welcome, and may the life of God you began in this group, flow back through you in return! 

Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Aug. 7, 2017 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Image result for image of kissing fish

Quoting JustTryinAgain: Hey Debbie. It's good seeing you. You've always been such a wonderful friend to me here at CM. It's good seeing you again.
Quoting Debrowsky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)