Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing To Win

Posted by (Patricia~Admin) on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 13 Total Views

The riches I have found in knowing Christ far surpass any goal or reward that I have ever anticipated. Many refuse to come to Christ thinking of all that they will lose. They see surrender to Christ as a negative. They believe that all the enjoyment in life and the fulfillment of life can only be experienced by the pursuit of the goals and desires they have set for themselves. They feel that life in Christ would be far too restrictive to their idea of “fun.” Just the opposite is true. I never knew true joy until the penalty for my sin was removed by faith in Christ Jesus, removed as far as the East is from the West. I never knew true satisfaction until I came to the experiential knowledge that the power of sin could no longer dominate and degrade my life’s hopes and dreams. I never knew true ecstasy until I experienced the fullness of God’s Spirit rolling along the contours of my inner being. I never knew what a dream come true felt like until I began to walk with the Savior and let Him put together the fragmented pieces of my life. I gave my heart to Christ and discovered the riches that real dreams are made of!

Proverbs 8:18 - Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

Loren Larson

Image may contain: one or more people and text

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)