Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would like to ask God today

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 3:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 165 Total Views
2 moms liked this

To please be with me threw the hard times I am facing. To be with my children to keep them safe and well. I pray that they see the truth with their own eyes threw all the lies the are hearing. I aso pray that one day they will talk to me again real soon. In your heavenly name I pray Lord

Amen

by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 5:20 PM
4 moms liked this

Amen praying

gaylelynne
by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 9:49 PM
4 moms liked this

I will say a prayer for you and for your children. 

Tabby904
by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much

Quoting gaylelynne:

I will say a prayer for you and for your children. 

Jethro178 Debbie
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

I pray with you in this time for you. May our Lord who is a just, loving, and compassionate God, fill you with His peace and wisdom. May He guide you through what you are going through right now and may He open the hearts and ears of your children so that they will hear and recognize the truth from lies. In Jesus' name, amen.

Quoting Tabby904:

To please be with me threw the hard times I am facing. To be with my children to keep them safe and well. I pray that they see the truth with their own eyes threw all the lies the are hearing. I aso pray that one day they will talk to me again real soon. In your heavenly name I pray Lord

Amen

jesusgirl76 Eva
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Amen
redheadstar Patricia~Admin
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Prayers for you and your family.
redheadstar Patricia~Admin
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 5:32 PM
3 moms liked this
Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Jethro178 Debbie
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

amen!

Quoting redheadstar: Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Debrowsky Debbie~Admin
by on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I stand with what you ask of God too.  Father, let her prayers be the seeds that sow into her family and your kingdom.  Let her see the reaping of what is sowed. 

Reese2010727
by on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

hugs and prayers your way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)