Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally feeling better about our situation!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

with the baby.

Travis and I talked about it last night and (if we can depending on what bills we need paid etc) we are going to take out $50-$100 out of each of his paychecks and get things for the baby. (small things..blankets,bibs,burp clothes,diapers,wipes,binkies,hats,etc) 

I solved our problem with the crib mattress too. (even though i think my dad is going to buy us a new one) We have a pack n play that we are going to let him sleep in until we can get a crib mattress if we don't get one for my shower/from my dad

I talked to my mom about shower invites and we are going to have those sent out by the weekend. :) I also told her how I was feeling about not having a whole lot for little man and only having about a month and a half left or so and she told me not to worry that no one is going to let us bring the baby home without everything he needs. I HATE that I need soo much help when getting ready for him! It makes me feel really bad....but I honestly thought I wasn't going to have more kids....but he sure is THE BEST surprise I have ever got:) and I guess everyone needs some help here and there!

**MY KAMI IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!**
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proudmommy690
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM
that's great news :) Piper sleeps in a pack n play cause we cant fit her crib in the room. too bad you're not close, i have some boy items (dont ask, my sister got them before she ever found out i was having a girl lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I am glad that you are figuring  things out and  feeling better. I can  imagine  how stressful that is.

KamisMommysGirl
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM

aww i wish i did too. thanks for the offer though hun!!

Quoting proudmommy690:

that's great news :) Piper sleeps in a pack n play cause we cant fit her crib in the room. too bad you're not close, i have some boy items (dont ask, my sister got them before she ever found out i was having a girl lol)

**MY KAMI IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!**
BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Rushn311:

I am glad that you are figuring  things out and  feeling better. I can  imagine  how stressful that is.

This is exactly what I was going to say!

dusky_rose
by Sue on Sep. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Those pack n plays are the best! Someone gave me a used one before I had David and it came in very handy. We got a lot of stuff from people that I didn't even know (people from Shawn's work). Something about new babies, everyone wants to help the parents to be out. David was not planned either, but somehow we had more than enough when he got here.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN