Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Group: Introduce yourself and your pooches here.

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell me about yourself and your dogs.

I have a dream that one day I will be judged not by my appearance but by the content of my character  -Martin Luther King Jr

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Replies (31-34):
AliKatAK47
by Pack Leader. on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:42 AM

That poor dog. 

Quoting lfp:

I have 2 shit -zus, a toy poodle and a wire hair terrier. Thay all love everyone except for the toy poodle but he was a rescue doggie, all his ribs were broke plus 1 hip broken. Nobody would adopt him but when I went to the animal shelter I just couldn't stay away from him. I also have a cat whose birthday is sometime this month, she will be 16.

ilovemy_soldier
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Hello!!

My family is getting a new puppy in 5 weeks. Are new baby is a English Bulldog named Otis. We havent had a dog in 3 years so were excited to get this new guy and start this crazy adventure with him. 

Here is a pic :) Enjoy

AliKatAK47
by Pack Leader. on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:10 PM

He's so cute. He'll be cuter when his rolls come in. 

Quoting ilovemy_soldier:

Hello!!

My family is getting a new puppy in 5 weeks. Are new baby is a English Bulldog named Otis. We havent had a dog in 3 years so were excited to get this new guy and start this crazy adventure with him. 

ilovemy_soldier
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Oh yes he will!! I cant wait for his rolls :)

Quoting AliKatAK47:

He's so cute. He'll be cuter when his rolls come in. 

Quoting ilovemy_soldier:

Hello!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)