Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all about you

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 515 Total Views

we want to know all about our members so go ahead and introduce yourself. dont be shy we dont bite too hard (:

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missingme07
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Hey,

Im Megan! I suck balls at intros so yeah... Hi

Aurora-Dove
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I'm Ashley as you know lol. 26 years old, One son (Jacen 19months) and one step daughter (Akasha-almost 7) I live in NC, I'm not a huge metal head but I do enjoy metal and also enjoy Lynsi!

addicted2metal
by Group Owner on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:54 AM

do you now? i enjoy you as well <3

Quoting Aurora-Dove:

I'm Ashley as you know lol. 26 years old, One son (Jacen 19months) and one step daughter (Akasha-almost 7) I live in NC, I'm not a huge metal head but I do enjoy metal and also enjoy Lynsi!

Aurora-Dove
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I most certainly do :-)

Quoting addicted2metal:

do you now? i enjoy you as well <3

Quoting Aurora-Dove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soulconfusion
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm Andi, I'm 31 ...I am mom to 3 great kids ages 11,7, and 6. I work outside the home and I listen to my iPod all day long...I love music but for the life of me I cannot tell you a song, artist or band most of the time! :-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Hi I'm Jinxed, soon to be 37 (sigh) - Metal head since I was 11-12, Mom of a 9 yo DD, divorced almost 3 years ago - then met the love of my life (a metal head as well) and re-married last year, spent my wedding night at a Steel Panther concert !!  

addicted2metal
by Group Owner on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM
That's amazing I'm lynsi jump right in and post would love to see any concert pictures you got (:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Hi I'm Jinxed, soon to be 37 (sigh) - Metal head since I was 11-12, Mom of a 9 yo DD, divorced almost 3 years ago - then met the love of my life (a metal head as well) and re-married last year, spent my wedding night at a Steel Panther concert !!  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Unfortunately my car got broken into last month and my digital camera was in there ... it had amazing up close pics of many concerts I've been to of the last 3 years :(  I will see what else I have stashed either in my phone or USB key.  

Quoting addicted2metal:

That's amazing I'm lynsi jump right in and post would love to see any concert pictures you got (:

Quoting Jinxed8:

addicted2metal
by Group Owner on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Aww that sucks maybe u can find some. I have never been to a concert and dying to go to one

Quoting Jinxed8:

Unfortunately my car got broken into last month and my digital camera was in there ... it had amazing up close pics of many concerts I've been to of the last 3 years :(  I will see what else I have stashed either in my phone or USB key.  

Quoting addicted2metal:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Give me a couple minutes, I'll post a few in "photography"

Quoting addicted2metal:

Aww that sucks maybe u can find some. I have never been to a concert and dying to go to one

Quoting Jinxed8:

Quoting addicted2metal:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)