Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally Monday!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 138 Total Views
Man oh man this was a long weekend i am more than happy for it to be monday! Even if i did wake up at 6 for no apparent reason! Anyways good morning loves hope you have a great day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Soulconfusion
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Another work day.weekends are always way too short for me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cookingmomma790
by chelle on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Good morning have a fantastic day :) I have dinner in the crock pot one kid off to school !! 2 loads of wash moving and I reloaded dish washer and am running that and its only 9:17 gotta work today and run a check to my sons new school & go to sams club plus work 11-1 then back to pick up the kiddo at school ( pta tonight/ school advisory)

Jinxed8
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM

You will NEVER hear me say that phrase EVER ...  I wish Monday never came sometime I so enjoy the time off from work as a matter of fact I had one week on vacation left and I've been taking long weekends instead of a full week.

missingme07
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I normally wouldnt either but here lately our weekends are super stressful. Plus i absolutely adore my job and look forward to going to work!

Quoting Jinxed8:

You will NEVER hear me say that phrase EVER ...  I wish Monday never came sometime I so enjoy the time off from work as a matter of fact I had one week on vacation left and I've been taking long weekends instead of a full week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Meh ... I'm at a point where I'd be okay to switch and become a stay at home mom ... I've been on the work force for almost 20 years now.  I've done the whole carreer woman thing, and frankly I've lost my drive to go any further than where I'm at now.   If I could make the same salary working part time at a tanning salon I would totally quit and go do that LOL

Quoting missingme07:

I normally wouldnt either but here lately our weekends are super stressful. Plus i absolutely adore my job and look forward to going to work!

Quoting Jinxed8:

missingme07
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM
I work at a beauty supply store. Its a job that i actually enjoy. I only work part time though. I worked full time for the first year of my sons life an missed everything from his first laugh to his first word and his first steps. I decided that i wanted to stay home with him then. I quit my job and stayed home for 8 months. I loved spending time with my son but hated being home all tge time.i got really depressed. Now i work part time to balance it out

Quoting Jinxed8:

Meh ... I'm at a point where I'd be okay to switch and become a stay at home mom ... I've been on the work force for almost 20 years now.  I've done the whole carreer woman thing, and frankly I've lost my drive to go any further than where I'm at now.   If I could make the same salary working part time at a tanning salon I would totally quit and go do that LOL

Quoting missingme07:

Quoting Jinxed8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN