Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hmmm..

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 100 Total Views
So im at work. I thought we would be somewhat busy like normal... yeah not so much! Ive been open since 8 am its now 1 pm and i have had zero customers! The auditor just left wichita which is a few hours away from here so yeah... god im bored! Also some lady asked me to get her the msds for china glaze polish. Apparently its that safety sheets for it. So i tell her i will expecting it to be a few pgs long fuck no im now recieving a 45 fucking page fax!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Aurora-Dove
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Lol where do you work? MSDS sheets are extremely long but required in businesses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missingme07
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I work at cosmo prof. Its a beauty supply store. Its ran by bsg which is the same company that runs sallies

Quoting Aurora-Dove:

Lol where do you work? MSDS sheets are extremely long but required in businesses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aurora-Dove
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM
That's cool! I wouldn't make any money though, everything I made would go right back to the store lol

Quoting missingme07:

I work at cosmo prof. Its a beauty supply store. Its ran by bsg which is the same company that runs sallies

Quoting Aurora-Dove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missingme07
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha i thought that when i started working here but i limit what i spend! Normally i give myself like a 10 dollar limit!

Quoting Aurora-Dove:

That's cool! I wouldn't make any money though, everything I made would go right back to the store lol

Quoting missingme07:

Quoting Aurora-Dove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN