Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One thing I smiled about today :)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

Ok so I had mentioned to Trevor a few weeks ago how I wnated to go black friday shopping. BUT only if I had the extra money then today we got on the topic of black friday ads being "leaked" online and what not adn he asked if I was oging to get a paper on wednesday to get all the ads for the sales I told him probably not because I was pretty sure that I wasnt going to have the extra money to go shop.. He looked at me and said "So? What does that have to do with anything?" I told him that it didnt make any sense at all to go out shopping when I didnt have any money he said that he had money so it didnt matter PLUS he wanted to try to find a Kindle on the cheap :)

Now I knowthat for most of you this doesnt really seem like a big thing well for us it really really is. We have made it a point to keep our money separate. Like to the extent that we split the bills down the middle. So the fact that he is all so what you dont have any extra money I do makes me really happy :)

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Aurora-Dove
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome! Glad he's willing to do that for you, shows that he wants little man to have a good christmas even if you're a little short on money! I'm sure you would provide him with a good Christmas either way but being able to get deals as good as on black friday can make things so much better! That is awesome, what a sweet move on his part!

Soulconfusion
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Very cool!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
addicted2metal
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:34 PM

guys surprise you all the time doing things like that

CherryAddict
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM

That is awesome! I am still trying to decide whether or not I want to brave black friday

Breamarkable
by Beautiful Tragedy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM
If we do do Black Friday, we're sticking with local stores, no Walmart craziness.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)