Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get this party started! ( Introduce yourself here )

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 110 Replies
  • 2764 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hello Ladies! I'm TarotMommy, a 46 yo. mom of 3 boys (2grown) and married. I home-school my 8 yo. Johnathan. We live on the Gulf Coast, Pensacola, FL. We have a pretty diverse community here with Metaphysical, Psychic fairs and shops. There's even a big UFO group in the town over. I consider myself Eclectically Spiritual. Look forward to getting to know everyone and learn some new things as well as maybe offer some of my own knowledge of various subjects!

TarotMommy

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnnieMcD
by Mother on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for kicking us off!!!

For those who don't know, I'm AnnieMcD. I answer to McD, AnnieMac, or Bitchface. :o) 

I'm married, with a 7 year old son. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group, whether they be sisters in the Craft, or just curious people looking for information. :o) 

Mudfishzgirl
by Little Witch on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM
3 moms liked this
Thank you so much for this group. I'm Kate. I'm 29 and married with a 10 year old DD. I have always been drawn to paganism so I can't wait to learn more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by Mother on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

We're glad to have you! 

Quoting Mudfishzgirl:

Thank you so much for this group. I'm Kate. I'm 29 and married with a 10 year old DD. I have always been drawn to paganism so I can't wait to learn more.

Click my Siggy to join my new group, Pagan Mothering!

TarotMommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this can be a fun and educational group of ladies. I will actually make posts in this group instead of always just replying. Lol!

I've never seen anyone call you Bitchface. I'll just stick with AnnieMcD. Lol!

Quoting AnnieMcD:

For those who don't know, I'm AnnieMcD. I answer to McD, AnnieMac, or Bitchface. :o) 

I'm married, with a 7 year old son. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group, whether they be sisters in the Craft, or just curious people looking for information. :o) 

TarotMommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I like my ranking! Lol!

Cool, Annie McD!

AnnieMcD
by Mother on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

LOL. Most people don't call me that to my e-face, but I've seen it. LMAO

Quoting TarotMommy:

I think this can be a fun and educational group of ladies. I will actually make posts in this group instead of always just replying. Lol!

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Click my Siggy to join my new group, Pagan Mothering!

..MoonShine..
by Crone on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Michelle...or Chelle. Either way is fine by me. I'm a married SAHM with two boys, who are 5 and almost 4. I have not been on this path as long as some, but I am constantly educating myself and will continue to do so, as this path is my home. I am Eclectic Witch, drawing from a lot of different things. I take and use what works for me and leave what doesn't. 

I look forward to getting to know you all! :D 

TarotMommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Guess some got butt hurt! LMAO!

Quoting AnnieMcD:

LOL. Most people don't call me that to my e-face, but I've seen it. LMAO

Quoting TarotMommy:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Rhiannon1980
by Little Witch on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Thanks for starting this group.
My name is Sarah but friends and family call me tink because Iike to tinker on vehicles. I was raised by my mom mostly so she raised me in the christan religion. My father is pagan and when I did get time with him taught me some things. I am a sahm with one little boy who is 2 1/2. I am mainly green witch you could say I deal with nature and herds. Dh commucates well with animals. We don't exactly know where to start off with raising ds in the religion. Neither of us where raised in it. When ds was born we did have a wiccaning for him. I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone and making friends. Oh and dh and I are both solitary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislin
by Little Witch on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone. Everyone calls me Aisling (shocking I know) so my real name hasn't been used in about 20 yrs. I have 4 kids ages 18,16, 13, and 4. I'm not married but have been with SO for almost 8 years. I mainly follow a Celtic path but love to learn about other paths. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)