Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get this party started! ( Introduce yourself here )

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello Ladies! I'm TarotMommy, a 46 yo. mom of 3 boys (2grown) and married. I home-school my 8 yo. Johnathan. We live on the Gulf Coast, Pensacola, FL. We have a pretty diverse community here with Metaphysical, Psychic fairs and shops. There's even a big UFO group in the town over. I consider myself Eclectically Spiritual. Look forward to getting to know everyone and learn some new things as well as maybe offer some of my own knowledge of various subjects!

TarotMommy

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Replies (101-110):
BluntlyBlue
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Hi Amy :-D

Quoting peacelovingmom:

Hi Ladies, I am Amy, a stay at home mom who is going to college and homeschooling her 15 year old daughter. My eldest went back to public school last year and she is graduated in May. I have always been intrided by the Pagan Path. I am drawn to Kitchen Witchery. My youngest has just started to show interest in Wicca. I've enrolled us in the International Witch School for a class.

SerenityBerry
by Neophyte on May. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Hello!

I am Jen, I am a 32 year old mother of three beautiful girls. I work part time as a medical assistant at a university hospital. My husband is a disabled Army veteran and certified computer geek. We are both Pagan. I have been practicing my own mix of kitchen and hedge witchcraft for about 12 years now. 

Our oldest daughter is a bit of a wild pixie, her name is Tessa and she will be 8 in June. Our twins are my little bees, busy and bumble, their names are Julia and Alice, they will be 1 on Saturday. 

In addition to our little trio we have 2 felines (Neptune and Cara) 1 canine pup (Lucy) and 1 refugee betta fish (Clyde). 

We have a decent Pagan community in our area, including my best friend since middle school, her mom and sisters (they are my second family). 

HollowLuna
by Little Witch on May. 19, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Hey everyone I'm Haley.  To friends and my husband I'm Mali.  To my 2 year old and my 3 month old I'm mommy.  I am 20 years old and I have been a partial practicer for about 8 years.  My family is die hard catholic so I have no idea how to raise my kids the way I want seeing as my family has no idea on my beliefs.. So I'm hoping to pick up some tips. I've been called an Eclectic witch seeing as my own path isn't very traditional so that's what I've been going with lol

Looking forward to meet everyone.  :)

got2havefaith
by Neophyte on May. 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hi all!

My name is Faith and my craft name is Kalivanna. I am a first time mom to a little 8 month old boy. I follow an ecletic folksy path, though I do practice monthly with a local Wiccan coven. I look forward to getting to know everybody.

-K

GamerM0M
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Hi everybody!  :)  i'm Leann. 22 year old mother of one, married for 4 years. I am still exploring my religious/spiritual path, but I most closely identify myself as spiritual pagan.

LiamsLioness
by Neophyte on Aug. 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM

My name is Mauriah, I also go by Maya havent picked out a witch name to identify with yet. I have a fiance whose name is Brandon and a son whose name is Liam. My boys are my world! I have a cat named Artemis (Missy for short) and a dog named Sox.

I work with the goddess Nyx (greek goddess of the night) she is my matron I dont have a patron god that I work with

I am primarily eclectic and find myself usually working in the greek pantheon or native american indian practices (I have Cherokee blood)

I have an affinity for the five elements (earth air fire water and spirit) and some clairvoyant abilities that i really need to work on!

merry meet!

4WheelinMama
by Neophyte on Aug. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Merry meet.  I am Angie. I am a sahm of 2 boys, ages 4 & 6.  I am an eclectic wiccan, my focus is on the greek pantheons. My husband and I finally found a coven this weekend, that fits us perfectly and we are very happy about that. We practiced solitary as a family for many years, so it is very nice to finally fit in.  

Light and love

CupOfCake88
by Neophyte on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Hey everyone!  Ya'll can call me Whitney.  I am 25 yrs old and I have three children ages 7, 5, and an 8 mth old. My girlies are 7 and 5 and my baby boy is 8 mths.  I have a boyfriend and he's sometimes wonderful, sometimes eh lol. But I love him.  Ha ha not a whole lot more to put. But so far I really like this group.

Dark_Horse
by Neophyte on Sep. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Hello all lovely pagan ladies...
My name is Dark Horse . I'm a SAHM of a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and I have 2 more boys on the way. I'm married. I haven't been on this path a long time. I'm always open to learn more. I'm a White witch. And I can't wait too learn more here
Selestina
by Neophyte on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Christi and I'm a work-from-home mom to 3 year old M. My partner and I have our own hodge-podge witchy-thing going on, and we're the only people in our immediate area that we know of-- despite being in a huge metropolitan area and hunting thoroughly for others. My not-technically-related-to-me sister lives half a country away but is also witchy. We sometimes attend a small UU church- but it doesn't have a CUUPS chapter. Looking for a bit of community and to share and gather ideas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)