Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Request a Siggy!

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 686 Total Views

I do have a couple of rules, but I'm not a monster about it...just some things to make it a little bit easier on me. 

1. Please tell me what you want, if you can. Stuff you like, what name (SN, real name, nickname) you would like on it, colors you might like. Don't be SO specific that I have a hard time finding what you're looking for. If you have a picture that you would like me to make into a siggy, by all means, post it and I'll be happy to do it! 

2. Please be patient with me! 

3. Please, if you can, save your siggy to your computer or your own Photobucket (or whatever you use), so that MY Photobucket doesn't exceed bandwidth. I've had it happen before. LOL 

**OH! And I will be deleting replies once I've finished your siggy...just to keep this post nice and neat. 

That's pretty much it. :D So request away! 

*As soon as I can get to it, I'll make a couple snaggables that anyone can use.* 

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HollowLuna
by Little Witch on May. 19, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I would love one if you don't mind.. I love angels, I feel more like one of those than I do a person lol (not in the perfect and pure kind of way, I just can relate to them.)  But I don't like blonde angels, not sure why lol.  I mostly follow greek tradition but absolutely love Ma'at, so if you could somehow incorporate these things I would love it because I have no idea how to do it lol   Oh yeah.. my favorite colors are red and white..   If you can't it's ok, but I would be ever so happy if you can :)

Light and Love

Mali

sapphyre_rose
by Little Witch on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Mobile Photo

I would love one, I love fairies and witches,I would the name sapphyre_rose on it. I love pink and black.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)