Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reasons to adopt a black cat

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM
  • 55 Replies
  • 1122 Total Views
5 moms liked this

13 Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SalmonBerry87
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Cute!! I've been lucky enough to have a couple black cats in my life. Bubby Kitty was my first cat and Spooks my 2nd. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TarotMommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Like!

I had a black kitty find me. It just came on in my house and went under my bed and had kittens. Lol! Didn't know it was pregnant and having kittens until I heard mewing. She turned out to be a great mouser. Although she destroyed all of my bay window plants. Lol!

I had a white kitty find me before, too. She was filthy when she came to me. I gave her a bath. I scrubbed and scrubbed on one black spot that just never would come out. Lol! #1 on the list reminded me of her. Oh, she had kittens under my sink.

thehickinhickor
by willowslight on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I love black cats i find homeless ones often (hell homeless anything finds me lol) and i re home then takes me a few months and never do it in the month of October unless i know the person the cat is going to because people do so many hateful things to cats around this time of yr:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Little Witch on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Yup.  Even our local freecycle will not let people rehome animals during this month.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

I love black cats i find homeless ones often (hell homeless anything finds me lol) and i re home then takes me a few months and never do it in the month of October unless i know the person the cat is going to because people do so many hateful things to cats around this time of yr:/

mamadrama15
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I love cats and after reading this now I want a black one lol

frndlyfn
by Little Witch on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I have a black one with a white patch on his tummy area and it used to look like a white M on his chest.  As he gets older though the M gets more blurry.

Quoting mamadrama15:

mamadrama15
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Awwww sounds adorable! 

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have a black one with a white patch on his tummy area and it used to look like a white M on his chest.  As he gets older though the M gets more blurry.

Quoting mamadrama15:

frndlyfn
by Little Witch on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting mamadrama15:

Awwww sounds adorable! 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting mamadrama15:

mamadrama15
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Awwww I wanna squeeze him 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting mamadrama15:

Awwww sounds adorable! 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting mamadrama15:

slashteddy
by Little Witch on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Idk about number one... our two black kitties are fuzz MAGNETS. They pick up lint and dust better than any swiffer. :| I'm constantly brushing them clean, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)