Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reasons to adopt a black cat

Posted by   + Show Post

13 Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Replies (51-55):
punkymommy91
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM

So cute! We had a beautiful black cat growing up named Salem. I've always wanted a black Maine Coon. I have two cats now, a calico and a black and white. There is no way DH will let me get another right now though.

luv_my_babyboy
by Neophyte on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM

i love black cats and given the chance i'd pick the black cat every time

AllofFive19
by Little Witch on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM

LOL. I almost got a black cat when we got Mario. She was his sister, BUT we already had a cat at home and we got Mario because we felt they would mesh better. He was similiar colored and kind of needy. We thought it would foster a brother-sister type relationship between the two.

Harleysmom213
by Little Witch on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

my kitty left us a few weeks ago. i last saw him on the porch, but he wouldn't come in for food. i haven't seen him since and i'm worried. i'm hopeful that maybe he adopted another family. but i'm afraid he was scooped up by a large bird since there are so many in my area. we miss our kitty, Samhain.

AllofFive19
by Little Witch on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Aww I hope he comes back soon.

Quoting Harleysmom213:

my kitty left us a few weeks ago. i last saw him on the porch, but he wouldn't come in for food. i haven't seen him since and i'm worried. i'm hopeful that maybe he adopted another family. but i'm afraid he was scooped up by a large bird since there are so many in my area. we miss our kitty, Samhain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)