Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Keeping the Samhain Spirit with you for the rest of the year!!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 257 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Do any of you do that? Does anyone else not forget Samhain after it's over? People do that with Christmas, and such, what's wrong with Samhain? We have scary movie night every weekend. Heck, we're still using the pumpkins that we got for the holiday but wasn't used for Jack O Lanterns. (Have 8 boys, and we get ALOT of pumpkins). I also do a livestream channel called forgotten horror which shows cartoons and old horror. We are taking down decorations, but we have skulls, witches and pumpkins up in the house throughout the year. (We have Samhain decore, and decore that can be used for it, but is our own special things.) Does anyone else do this?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
saltycoqui
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I still have a pumpkin basket out. I like it, doesn't have a funny face, and it's staying! But I understand what you mean. There are things we need to remember year round.
Anagalia022
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I still have the orange and yellow harvest wreath year round except Samhain.  For Samhain I have a black rosed with one glittered tipped rose down in the middle of the wreath. 

white_wolf454
by Maiden on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a spot for the photos of my family and friends i light a white candle and sage incense every morning . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)