Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Friend in Need

A local metaphysical store/temple has been in business for almost two years now. However whether the owner needs to close her doors or not is decided on a month by month basis.

She gets just enough to pay her store bills. She's always asking her members for advice on ways to advertise. Problem is she doesn't have a lot of money to invest in advertisement and I'm sure she uses a lot of her own money to keep it going. She isn't well of btw. She has no other job and is probably using her retirement money. 

I've given her my own suggestions but I was hoping you guys could help with more.

I suggested she send two or three people to festivals in surrounding states. Trade shows should probably be the bulk of her advertising.

She also does Wicca 101 classes, and I know she does other classes for a few things. We've also suggested more topics for workshops.

There is a Walk and stroll in her city coming up in March and she'll be doing kind of a mini psychic fair in the store at that time. Plus the main store will be open for sales of course.

But we really need ideas, especially for Feburary.

She mentioned last night that she has contacts to other pagan store owners and covens in most states surrounding Ohio except West Virginia. So if anyone has contacts there perhaps you could help her?

Magically I know she's said she's done prosperity spells for the store, but I don't see them helping her. I really think the store is in a bad spot. But the building is all she can afford.

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Replies (11-13):
redhead-bedhead
by Little Witch on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Nevermind I just saw she is in Chillicothe and that might explain a lot. 

SalemWitchChild
by Little Witch on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Chillicothe

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Where in Ohio is she?

SalemWitchChild
by Little Witch on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Why?

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Nevermind I just saw she is in Chillicothe and that might explain a lot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)